Tuesday, January 16, 2007

No Sleep for Weeks

I think i've drunk more coffee today than I do in a normal year. Today I had a job in London of shooting 4 differant apostrophe coffee shops. I was commisioned by the guy (Dave form Enmasse) who made all the furniture and fittings to travel around and get some images of his work in situ. Many miles via black cab and tube have been covered and I must say its a pleasure to be back home at last.

I treated myself and hired a 12-24mm wide angle lens from the pro centre and i have to admit I think i'm in love. This lens is a very impressive piece of glass, the width was exactly what I needed when working in tight areas. I don't think it will be very long before I invest in this lens.

I heard some GREAT news today! The NFL have agreed to send two teams to Wembley stadium this year to play in a regular season NFL game at the new Wembley stadium. It's not positive who yet, but it will probably be the Miami Dolphins v New York Giants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to